Monday, February 22, 2010

"What is love?"

"Charged with the work in the morning at about half past eight, an old man in eighty interred to my pharmacy to remove some stitches from the thumb, he said, in a hurry because it is for a date in the ninth. Provided him with a chair and talked a bit and I am interested in stitches removed his wound. I asked him: If he has a schedule this morning with a doctor and that was in a hurry!
No, I'm not; I'm going to the care home for breakfast with my wife. When I asked him: why his wife to enter the care home ? He replied: there is as long ago as Alzheimer's disease with (poor memory), while we talking, I have finished to change the wound.
I asked him: Does your wife be worried if you delayed for a little time?
He replied: "She did not know who I am. She can not identify me the five years ago,"
I said, amazed: and you are still going to have breakfast with her every morning, although it does not know who you are?!!!!!!!
The man smiled and pressure on my hands and said: She does not know who I am, but I know who she is."

No comments: