Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jack vs. Jack

- I can hear you.
- I'm onto you. Who takes care of the good times? We're a team. - We're best pals, Jake. You want to get rid of me? Do you know life without me? I say do, you obey. If I say you're scared... ...you're scared. You've been listening to the other side, haven't you, Jake? Listening to people who want to hurt you. - New people. New. Not old friends like me. People you shouldn't trust. But me. I've been your friend forever, since the beginning. Get rid of them, Jake, forever. They're the enemy, not me.
They're new, I'm old. I stay, they go.
- I say you do.
- I am you.
- You ain't me.

The greatest con that he ever pulled, was making you believe that he is you.

- You ain't me.
- I am you.
- You're not me.

("Revolver" movie script)

No comments: