Saturday, April 10, 2010

My life according to Depeche Mode

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST or GROUP, cleverly answer these questions.

Pick your Artist:
Depeche Mode

Are you a male or female:
"Happiest girl"

Describe yourself:
"Sweetest perfection"

How do you feel:
"Precious"

Describe where you currently live:
"Behind the wheel"

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
"My secret garden"

Your favorite form of transportation?
"Dream on"

Your best friend?
"Personal Jesus"

You and your best friend are:
"Judas"

What's the weather like:
"Shine"

Favorite time of day:
"Waiting for the night"

If your life was a TV show what would it be called?
"The Sun and the Rainfall"

What is life to you:
"Love in itself"

Your relationship:
"Freelove"

Your fear:
"Lie to me"

What is the best advice you have to give:
"Nothing to fear"


Thought for the Day:
"I feel loved"

My motto:
"Enjoy the silence"

No comments: