Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today I woke up

and I was everything I wanted to be.

I forgave myself of everything that had ever made me feel ashamed.
I loved everyone everywhere… even those who hurt me.
I sent love to those who have lost their way.
I wasn’t afraid… of anything anymore.

I realized… I was endowed with all the power of the Universe,
to think… to feel… and create, and to love all that I have created.
I reveled… in the realization that this… is the sum total of all I have intended for myself to date.

I realized… that right NOW is the only moment there ever really is, was, or will be.
I knew… that all my past, except what was good, was gone.
I made a pact with myself never to forget… to hold this feeling as if it were a little child… for indeed, it was."


- Daniel Votino

No comments: